Hello Summer 1 is a very funny fabric with little things that we like about summer: ice cream, popsicles, watermelon, slushies, bikinis...
COLORS: The ice creams, bikinis, polo shirts... are in very bright colors, predominantly pink, blue, green and yellow. The beige background reminds us of the sand of the beach.
SIZE: The little things come in different sizes, for example, the slushie (straw included) measures 6×2 cm.
FABRIC: You can order this print in several different fabrics. Choose a fabric from the dropdown and you will see its characteristics and price.
MATCHING FABRICS: We have plain fabrics and matching printed fabrics.
USES: What can you do with this print? Well, it depends on the fabric you choose.
- MANCHESTER POPELIN: Dresses and in general women's and children's garments for summer, shirts, nightdresses, small children's clothes, baby clothes. You can also use it to make table linen and curtains.
- STRETCH VENUS: General tailoring. Widely used in women's garments: trousers, skirts, blouses, aprons, jackets... And also in uniforms.
- VANITY STRAW KNIT: This fabric is used a lot in T-shirts and summer knitted dresses. You can also use it to make little frocks, dungarees or stretchy overalls for toddlers.
- HOGAN ELASTIC SWIMMING SWIMMERS FABRIC: It is a double elastic knit, with great elasticity, breathability and moisture wicking. That's why we call it swimwear fabric. But in addition to swimsuits and bikinis, it is also suitable for any tight-fitting and elastic sportswear, for example, leggings, tops, running tights, rhythmic gymnastics bodysuits, cycling shorts...
- CREPE ALYCIA: Alycia has a crepe texture and a very light touch of elasticity. It is widely used in women's blouses and dresses. You can also make accessories such as scarves or foulards.
- SARGUILLA CEVICHE: It is a fabric used for clothing in general. It has a lot of body and resistance. It is used in garments such as jackets, jackets and trousers, in home decoration such as cushion covers, cushions, curtains... in accessories such as bags, bags... in sanitary pyjamas and in masks.